The Implementation Manager is responsible for managing the implementation of the Aspire Software within our client’s technical environments. You will engage customers at all levels and at all stages of the customer life cycle and ensure they are successfully implementing the critical functions of Aspire.
Reporting to the Vice President of Client Solutions will build strong customer relationships, manage internal and external resources to ensure project timelines are met and/or exceeded and provide exceptional customer experience.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead SaaS based implementation for Aspire’s customers.
- Train client Power Users in the functionality of Aspire so that they can in turn train their full staff in their required area of the system.
- Work with internal and external customer teams to assess business and implementation risks, guide the technical integration process, assist with technical problem solving, and manage internal resources to resolve various customer issues.
- Build a strong business relationship/partnership with the owner and power user team to ensure successful follow through during every stage of the deployment process.
- Coordinate project timelines, tasks, and development efforts with both the internal engineering team and customer teams to manage implementation projects and ensure we keep customers on plan and on schedule.
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes to improve project quality and delivery.
- Contribute to the internal knowledge base and share lessons learned with other resources.
- Integrate the deployment of Aspire with the current or new company processes
- Communicate clearly, timely and effectively progress in the deployment process to the Main Power User at the company and address any concerns related to achieving milestone goals.
- Escalate deployment concerns to the Director of Client Services so that they can be addressed with the client immediately.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in implementing SaaS and/or ERP Software solutions.
- Minimum of 3 years Project Management experience.
- Strong written communication skills, including development of project plans and summary reports.
- Strong verbal communication skills, including presentation skills and ability to clearly present complex ideas in ways that end-user audiences understand.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Professional approach, rapid learner and a self-starter attitude.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work within a variety of situations across all levels of management.
- Strong propensity in dealing with ambiguity and working in highly-political customer environments.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Recently named one of the 50 fastest growing companies in St Louis, Aspire Software offers business management software for landscape, snow & ice, and construction companies. Aspire’s cloud-based SaaS platform helps landscapers change the way they manage their business to provide better services, improve margins, and increase productivity. Aspire is the #129 fastest growing software company in the country (Inc. 5000) and is based in Chesterfield, MO. For more information, please visit www.YourAspire.com.