The Customer Success Manager is responsible for proactively engaging customers and serve as a trusted advisor to our customers, leading to retention and strong adoption of our products allowing Aspire to support customers in attaining their own objectives using our solutions while driving revenue growth.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, the CSM will develop client relationships that promote retention and loyalty. This position takes a proactive approach to ensure the client is realizing value from the Aspire solution through solution adoption, expansion of services and making sure the client is satisfied.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Leverage deep business and industry knowledge to partner with customers to help increase sustainable proven value so they achieve their strategic goals and desired outcome through their interactions with Aspire.
- Establish and improve relationships with customers through proactive and regular communication that monitors overall customer 'health'. (i.e. business value reviews).
- Act as subject matter expert SME on the Aspire software staying current on product offerings and serving as point of contact for all needs (e.g. new products, upgrades/migrations, training materials, service programs).
- Serve as the account/relationship manager for approximately 50-100 clients.
- Create success plans for clients that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Develop case studies, KPIs, and metrics related to products and solutions, customer retention and churn, and department success.
- Work cross functionally with internal teams including implementation, Training, Sales and Aspire Care teams to ensure clients are transitioned properly.
- Developing a working knowledge of the performance of the accounts by monitoring client activity to identify any changes in performance that may indicate a service or other issue.
- Provide feedback to the product team on new features and offerings that our key clients have identified.
- Identify opportunities to sell additional services to clients and passing opportunities on to Sales.
- Leverage client relationships as needed for prospect references.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B Account Management or Customer Success experience (SaaS industry strongly preferred)
- Proven customer success professional with strong ability to articulate vision, strategy, and plans. Experienced working within matrixed environments.
- Experience with CRM platforms (i.e. Salesforce, HubSpot)
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external partners to resolve issues and manage escalations at both the business owner and executive levels
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. The ability to interact effectively at all levels of an organization and cross functionally; influence and advocate on behalf of the customer.
- Ability to anticipate change and proactively adjust priorities and strategies accordingly. Ability to work both in a team, and independently, to make the best decisions for our customers.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Recently named one of the 50 fastest growing companies in St Louis, Aspire Software offers business management software for landscape, snow & ice, and construction companies. Aspire’s cloud-based SaaS platform helps landscapers change the way they manage their business to provide better services, improve margins, and increase productivity. Aspire is the #129 fastest growing software company in the country (Inc. 5000) and is based in Chesterfield, MO. For more information, please visit www.YourAspire.com.